21 老朽化したこの映画館は、建て替えのため今月末をもって一旦閉館となる
This old movie theater will be temporarily closed at the end of this month for reconstruction due to its aging.
這座老舊的電影院因老化將在本月底暫時關閉,進行重建。
22 この美人女優は自分の顔にコンプレックスを持っていた
This beautiful actress had a complex about her own face.
這位美麗的女演員對自己的臉有自卑感。
23 ちょくちょくセールスの電話が入る
I frequently receive sales calls.
經常接到銷售電話。
24 あやふやな発言はやめて、はっきり言って。
Stop making vague statements and speak clearly.
停止說含糊其辭的話,請明確表達。
25 3年前に別れた彼氏をいまだに忘れられない
I still can’t forget my boyfriend who I broke up with three years ago.
我至今仍無法忘記三年前分手的男友。
26 弁護士試験に挑戦すると決めた彼女は必死で勉強を続けた
She decided to take on the bar exam and continued to study desperately.
她決定挑戰律師考試,並努力持續學習。
27 駅前の放置自転車の数にはうんざりする
I’m fed up with the number of bicycles left unattended in front of the station.
對車站前被隨意放置的自行車數量感到厭煩。
28 母からお金を無駄遣いしないように説教された
I was lectured by my mother not to waste money.
我媽媽告誡我不要浪費金錢。
29 現行の法律では、彼を逮捕することはできない
Under current law, he cannot be arrested.
根據現行法律,無法逮捕他。
30 大きさや形が不揃いの野菜でも低価格で売れば喜ばれるのに・・
Even vegetables that are irregular in size and shape would be appreciated if sold at a low price.
即使是大小形狀不一的蔬菜,如果以低價出售也會受到歡迎。
31 上司に育児休暇を申請したら渋い顔をされてしまった
My boss grimaced when I applied for parental leave.
向老闆申請育兒假時,他露出了不悅的表情。
32 夫はいつも本音を言わないので何を考えているのかわからない
I never know what my husband is thinking because he never speaks his true feelings.
我的丈夫總是不說真心話,所以我不知道他在想什麼。
33 本をパラパラめくる
Flipping through a book.
隨意翻閱書本。
34 10歳の息子は宿題を放り出して外へ遊びに行ってしまう
My 10-year-old son leaves his homework undone and goes out to play.
我10歲的兒子將家庭作業拋在一旁,跑出去玩了。
35 不安のあまり、食事がのどを通らない
I’m so anxious that I can’t swallow my food.
因為不安,食物難以下嚥。
36 学歴が高いから優秀だとは限らない
Having a high educational background does not necessarily mean one is excellent.
擁有高學歷並不一定意味著優秀。
37 どしゃ降りでびしょ濡れになった
I got completely drenched in a downpour.
在傾盆大雨中全身濕透。
38 店員「ご注文の品はすべておそろいでしょうか?」
Clerk: “Are all the ordered items matching?”
店員:「您訂購的商品都齊全了嗎?」
39 彼は言葉遣いといい丁寧な態度といい、優秀な部下だ
He is an excellent subordinate, both in terms of his choice of words and his polite attitude.
他是一位優秀的下屬,無論在用詞選擇和禮貌態度方面都表現出色。
40 演技力の高さにおいて彼女の右に出るものはいない
No one can match her in terms of acting ability.
在演技能力上,沒有人能超越她。
Download → N1quiz21-40
この記事へのコメントはありません。